Ask our Interim Chief Technology Officers
Get an infusion of talent & best practice from industry veteran interim Chief Technology Officers
Senior technology leaders such as, Chief Technology Officers are scarce, expensive and difficult to keep on staff. Many online businesses do not need a full-time CTO. Interim, part-time, and, task-specific technical leadership can be a timely and cost-effective option worth exploring.
- If your company is growing fast, or, under pressure to deploy product sooner, or, pivoting to a new business model, or,
- If your management team needs guidance on cloud platform transformation, technical labor sourcing, technology stack evolution, information security, or, a Road Map of disruptive technology changing your industry, or,
- If you need help preparing for investor discussions, or,
- If your company’s client-facing business systems and processes, such as, provisioning, support and subscription billing are the constraint to growth, or,
- If your technical leadership is leaving,
Contact Telegraph Hill Software to discuss your options with industry veteran CTOs.
“With the help of Telegraph Hill we were able to increase our development team productivity, make key decisions regarding our product platform and launch on time – all while we began our search for a full-time CTO”
Different Roles, Different Responsibilities