Business Intelligence & Data Architecture for Growing Companies
Scalably address data reporting, analytics and underlying architecture challenges caused by rapid growth
“After years of rapid growth, our operational data was not ready for self-service BI. Telegraph Hill’s consultants created a data and infrastructure roadmap that we can navigate to meet our evolving business needs.”
Growing agile SaaS companies often experience business intelligence and data reporting problems as their initial operational databases can no longer support finance, sales, marketing and other departmental functions.
Given how rapidly the data architecture evolves, business databases that need to be a “source of truth” may be inconsistent, out of date, or require extensive and expensive post-processing.
In an initial fixed-price engagement,
Create a high-level architecture to realize requirements that are compatible with your software stack and business model.
Create a BI program plan you can implement using primarily existing resources to enable BI self-service by your business units.
Rapidly develop and refine new Reports and Business Intelligence as
business needs change
To keep your BI program on track, we offer a monthly consulting subscription. Our guidance provides in-depth expertise as your BI technology and business program moves forward.
- We work with your existing team, resources and processes, and guide you through each step of the engagement.
- Our methodology is well suited to reporting and analytics challenges in Finance, Marketing, and reporting to government regulators.
- We know start-ups and early stage companies and tailor our process and recommendations to your stage of development.
Our team’s credentials include:
- CTO of leading data warehouse firm.
- VPE of market leading OLAP products.
- Enterprise data architects at global 100 firms.
- Over two decades startup experience.
- Our client’s include recent startup IPO firms.
Get Started Today With a session on us
If this may be relevant click below to schedule a 30 minute call with us. During the session you will have the oppurtunity to ask about what your company should be doing now.